Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mudik lagi.. (menjenguk engkong yg sakit)

confusing..

Do i have to go??
Or stay??

How much money i'll spend to go there, only 1day then back again jogja??

If i stay then, what will i do here?
My family called me many time, and asked me to come if i had free time..

if they asked me about time?
I was busy, and i will always busy..
but if its about family matter..
I can't say NO
I always have free time..

About money..??
It's not mine..
I dont care much about money
I think u'll do everything
Spend more money to make them happy
And its ok..

===========
rain so hard..
I'm waiting for sancaka train at 4pm.
I'll go to kediri, meet my grandpa..

Hope the best for engkong..
U spend more money n tym for me..
now its my tym..
Hope i have more chance to make u proud.


i remembered
The time u came jogja with sancaka train at 1pm, just to see me n my family,
We went somewhere, and had our lunch..
Then at 4pm, u go back again with the same train(sancaka) in the same day..

U never think about money and time..
U never feel tired..


Thanks engkong..


0 comments:

Post a Comment